Intravenous administration of Thalassemea medication
The Research and Development capabilities of Epic Medical Singapore was also credited for the design of EasyPump II which is now marketed by B Braun AG.
The products are manufactured in the Company’s state of art factory in Thailand conforming to:
– US FDA 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 820
– ISO 13485 Medical devices — Quality management systems
– European Union Council Directive 93/42/EEC
– ISO 28620:2010 Medical devices — Non-electrically driven portable infusion devices
– The products are not made from natural rubber latex and do not contain phthalates (DEHP)
There are only a few elastomeric pump devices that are both US FDA cleared and CE certified. The SMARTeZTM Elastomeric Infusion Pump is one such device and additionally it meets the recent US FDA guidelines for Leachable and Extractable Testings.
NEW product Line – ProSeal. CSTD – Closed System Transfer Device
One of the World’s Top Cancer Centers is using SMARTeZ elastomeric infusion pumps for the treatments of their patients!